- Ideal for all skin types, including sensitized.
- Features a soft and relaxing Lavender & Ylang-Ylang scent.
- Deeply hydrating & nourishing lotion that is relaxing and soothing to the skin.
Nourishing & hydrating body lotion that relaxes and provides great benefits for the entire body with a blend of four botanical beauty oils.
- Goji Berry is a prized antioxidant which protects cell health. Gotu Kola extract enhances skin’s elasticity and strength.
- Beautifully scented with aroma-therapeutic Lavender and Ylang-Ylang essential oils that work together, encouraging proper circulation and promote rejuvenation.
- Aloe Juice, Montana Beeswax and Lanolin provide a balanced, non-greasy protective barrier without aggravating acne. Will not clog pores.
- Organic Shea Butter supports cell elasticity & softens skin.
Directions: Apply after showering to seal in moisture and soothe skin. A little goes a long way!
Ingredients: Aloe Juice, , Sunflower*, Montana Safflower*, Grapeseed, Avocado Oils; Montana Beeswax, Shea Butter*, Lanolin; Green Tea*, Echinacea*, Witch Hazel, Organic Mallow and Grapefruit Seed Extracts; Tocopherol (Vitamin E for product freshness), Zinc Oxide, Seaweed, Xanthan Gum, Vegetable Glycerin; Essential Oils of Lavender and Ylang Ylang. *Organic Ingredient*
I was introduced to Balancing Lavender Lotion by a friend who gave me a small bottle years ago. I fell in love with the lotion's emollient feel on my skin and how it left a delicate lavender scent that was not overpowering. Although the formula has changed a a bit (the lotion is not as "rich" or thick as it was in my original sample) it still works great -- glides over the skin, absorbs well (not greasy, at all!), and leaves that lovely lavender scent that we love. Recommended!
I fell in love with this lotion a few years ago, ran out of it, and had to purchase more while visiting a friend in the area. The best thing about this lotion (apart from it's lovely scent) is its consistency -- not too heavy, not too light, just right. It leaves a delicate scent on the skin and feels so good applying after my shower. Highly recommend!
This is one of the best hand lotions I have used in a long time. It doesn't take much to nourish my dry skin and it does not leave me feeling "greasy".